...there were lizards. Then the frogs (Slaan) worked their diabolical mage-science on them, and made Lizardmen. Not satisfied with that, they made different types: Saurus, and Skinks, and even Kroxigor.
When it was decided we would forge a path back into Warhammer, I knew we had to have a Lizardman army.
"Why?" you may ask?
Simple. I already own quite a few, all painted up and ready to go. They can pull double duty for me: Venusian lizardmen for my VSF Universe and Lustrian skins, saurus, etc. for Warhammer. Being a cheapskate, I think that is great.
At this time, I have the following already painted (*indicates the unit includes a champion):
- 1x Saurus on Cold One, black and red
- 9x Saurus warrior, black and red (plastic)
- 7x Skink archer, green blue and yellow (plastic)
- 10x Skink javelins, red and pink*
- 10x Skink javelins, dk. blue and lt. blue*
- 10x Skink archer, green and yellow (plastic)*
- 10x Skink archer, red and orange (plastic)*
- 1x Stegadon
- 2x Skink champions
- 1x Skink champion (plastic, 6 ed.)
- 12x Skink spears
- 6x Skink drummers
- 1x Skink totem bearer
- 10x Saurus warriors (plastic)
- 2x Saurus spearmen
- 22x Skink archers (plastic)
- 1x Skink warchief (triceraton skull helmet)
- 1x Saurus Cold One rider
- 3x Saurus Temple Guard command (hero, standard, music)