Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Poll Results, Purchasing and Monthly Goals

Wow... been almost a week since I last posted here. First month postings were pretty good, though. Hopefully March will live up to February's start. One can always hope.

So the poll. Obviously, more people thought winged lancers were the way to go. Personally, I was hoping for both. One thing I do not like is the winged lancer champion. Maybe I will do a weapon swap on him - its the mace I primarily do not like. Yes, I know a mace is a very effective weapon, especially against heavy armor. Don't care - I don't like them. So maybe a sword or lance. Anyway, I have decided I want both, and have already gotten 9 horse archers. Still need a musician for them (did they make one? I have to check my old Empire book).

Purchasing wise, I have got to slow down. First of all, I have tons of stuff now, waiting to paint (more on that in a moment). Second... I am running out of money! So, other than a little bit of stuff on eBay, and a private deal kinda in the works, I am done buying for the next few months. Yeah, right!

Painting goals for this month:
  • Finish the crew of the Lizardman Stegadon.
  • Finish the Empire Flagellants unit (4 down, 4 or 6 to go)
  • Finish the Grandmaster of the Knights of the Blazing Suns
  • 1x Sigmar Warrior Priest
  • 1 unit of Halberdiers (Wissenland)
  • 5x Kislevite Horse Archers

More later.

1 comment: